- Currently, there are no consolidated, expertly-curated resource for finding Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) for rare diseases.
- Claims data are of little help: Of the 7,000 known diseases, less than 500 have an ICD10 code.
- XpertDox has created a proprietary database of over 6,000 diseases, 200 procedures, 130 specialties, 1 million doctors, and 4,500 hospitals.
- XpertDox has curated an exclusive network that maps all diseases, procedures, specialties, doctors, and hospitals to each other.
- Drawing form its database and network, XpertDox has compiled a personalized list of KOLs and hospitals for over 6,000 diseases.
XpertDox: Under the Hood
- XpertDox leverages over 20 data sources with 1 billion+ records.
- All the 1 million doctors are ranked on 5 critical domains for ALL diseases.
- We do not use patient reviews in the algorithm thus reducing noise in KOL identification.
- XpertDox has developed a proprietary matching engine to map all diseases to KOLs in the US.
XpertDox: Market Validation
- XpertDox website gets visitors for over 2,200 diseases.
- Of all users, we have robust user registration from 1,500 unique diseases.
- Clients includes a large publicly-traded biopharmaceutical company, several emerging biotechnology companies, leading hospital systems and significant physician groups.
- XpertDox will provide the list of KOLs for any given disease within 1 week of signed MoU.
- Full customization of search engine based on client request.
- XpertDox can build and maintain a custom website for the client for their pipeline medicines.