- Age 18-70
- Diagnosis of CRPS (complex regional pain syndrome) for at least 3 months - Average pain level reported on Numerical Rating Scale meets entry criteria - Ability to perform the experimental task and procedures.
- MRI contraindication (metal implants or devices, claustrophobia)
- TMS Contraindication (eg metal implant or devices near the site of stimulation)
- History of epilepsy - History of a psychological or psychiatric disorder that would interfere with study procedures, at the discretion of the researcher.
- Neurologic illness that would interfere with brain integrity - Current medical condition or medication use that would interfere with study procedures or data integrity, at the discretion of the researcher.
- Currently pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- On going legal action or disability claim.