Current Trends and Inefficiencies
- 84% of patients go online to find health related information. (Link)
- 49% of the users initiate a search based on a disease or condition.
- 54% of patients who booked appointments used Health Insurance websites.
- Most search interfaces allow patients to find a doctor by specialty or the doctor's name.
- Current search engines do not allow patients to find a doctor for their specific disease, procedure or symptom.
- Existing search interfaces assume that the patient knows specialties that treat their disease.
- Proprietary database of 6,000 diseases, 200 procedures, 150 symptoms, 110 specialties, and 1 million doctors in the U.S.
- Exclusive network that maps all diseases, procedures, symptoms, and specialties to all doctors.
- Over 20 data sources with 1 billion+ records.
- A proprietary matching engine that ranks doctors on 5 critical domains for ALL diseases.
- XpertDox will provide a cloud based solution (SaaS) that can integrate with existing payor interface
- Single tenant product implementation with access to the data using APIs for search and data retrieval.
- First API (Search Bar) filters and parses the input text and autocompletes the patients’ query from a database of 40,000 keywords for 6000 diseases, 200 procedures, 110 specialties and 150 symptoms.
- Second API maps the selected search term to the list of doctors and their attributes.
- Attributes provided will allow patients to filter by specialty, location, and gender.
XpertDox Value Proposition
- Cost Savings: Fewer calls to the call center.
- Better match leads to better care
- Fewer clinic visits,
- Early appropriate care reduces costly complications, and hospitalizations
- Marketing and differentiation
- Patient & doctor satisfaction
- Caring for patients with rare diseases